this looks really good! Can't wait to get it
A downloadable narrative game
Seers Isle is an interactive graphic novel for PC, Mac & Linux, in English and in French.
It will be released during the summer of 2018.
It’s a narrative game, set in a fantasy version of medieval northern Europe, where your choices impact the fate of a group of characters.
“The island… It was my prison.
For ages, I roamed the land, helpless, looking for a way out...
... And then, they arrived.”
A group of shaman apprentices set foot on the shores of a sacred island to be initiated to magic. As they progress through the wilderness, looking for the “Seers”, their spirit-guides, they realize they’re not alone.
Who is this strange horned woman they are seeing in their dreams?
- Explore the island through a diverse group of characters, depicted in a gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Every choice matters. Each decision you make slightly alters the mood and personality of the main character as well as her relationship with the rest of the group.
- A huge amount of content: with each playthrough, discover a novel-sized adventure and a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images created for the game.
- An immersive and finely crafted soundtrack: the music adapts and shifts according to your choices and the mood of each scene.
- Try out our dynamic dialog system: read the story like a comic book.
- High replayability: choose your soulmate and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple story paths and endings.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 or later,
- Mac OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" or later,
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 21, Debian 8.
- Announcing Seers Isle81 days ago