Hello. Very interested in this work. But I have very poor knowledge of English. I would like that the author added a pottage of the Russian language. I will be very grateful.
A downloadable narrative game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Seers Isle is an interactive graphic novel for PC, Mac & Linux, in English and in French.
It’s a narrative game, set in a fantasy version of medieval northern Europe, where your choices impact the fate of a group of characters.
“The island… It was my prison.
For ages, I roamed the land, helpless, looking for a way out...
... And then, they arrived.”
A group of shaman apprentices set foot on the shores of a sacred island to be initiated to magic. As they progress through the wilderness, looking for the “Seers”, their spirit-guides, they realize they’re not alone.
Who is this strange horned woman they are seeing in their dreams?
- Explore the island through a diverse group of characters, depicted in a gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Every choice matters. Each decision you make slightly alters the mood and personality of the main character as well as her relationship with the rest of the group.
- A huge amount of content: with each playthrough, discover a novel-sized adventure and a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images created for the game.
- An immersive and finely crafted soundtrack: the music adapts and shifts according to your choices and the mood of each scene.
- Try out our dynamic dialog system: read the story like a comic book.
- High replayability: choose your soulmate and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple story paths and endings.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 or later,
- Mac OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" or later,
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 21, Debian 8.
|Published||Jan 30, 2018|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Adventure|
|Tags||Fantasy, Female Protagonist, Medieval, Mouse only, Multiple Endings, Romance, Singleplayer, Story Rich, Touch-Friendly|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Interactive tutorial, One button|
In order to download this narrative game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Newsletter #7 — September 201822 days ago
- Patch Notes (v1.0.1)25 days ago
- Seers Isle release32 days ago
- Newsletter #6 — August 201850 days ago
- Newsletter #5 — July 201884 days ago
- Newsletter #4 — June 2018Jun 26, 2018
- Newsletter #3 — May 2018May 31, 2018
- Newsletter #2 — April 2018May 31, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Your game looks really beautiful and sounds very fascinating. Does it run on Win Vista? I ask because Along the Edge didn't (at least for me).
I really did love this game and I couldn't help but feel a sorrow whatever ending I got because of how beautifully tragic it is. I really love the music for the main menu too and I'm wondering if you'd ever do a soundtrack download?
Glad to hear you enjoyed Seers Isle. :)
Actually, chances are that Seers Isle OST is already available on the streaming platform of your choice. You can also buy a copy of the digital album from Bandcamp. Here's a handy link that will lead you to the album page on the most popular streaming services:
Just found it on Bandcamp: https://nova-box.bandcamp.com/album/seers-isle-original-soundtrack
Thanks for releasing it DRM-free (and the game too!).
Do we play as several characters or just the horned lady? And does this game have more of a romance focus that ATE?
Both! The focus changes from a group narrative to the "horned lady" about halfway into the game.
And once again, this game is quite light on the romance (maybe even lighter than Along the Edge).
Thanks for your interest!
This is awesome!
Just have a minor question. Will you also be releasing this game on steam?
Want to buy it now!
It's so hard waiting T_T
Look A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!
We're quite eager to release it too ! :)
Still a lot of work to be done though before it's ready.
this looks really good! Can't wait to get it
Cannot wait to buy your new game!
Along the Edge was awesomely good ^__^
Btw...I need Artbook...
Hello Violette !
Thanks for your enthusiasm :)
We've been thinking about doing an artbook for a while, but it's a lot of work if you want to do it right. It's not in our list of priorities right now, but it's something we might consider doing at some point, in the future. Meanwhile, if you're interested in our work in its physical form, we have a couple of art prints available on Society 6 ;) : https://society6.com/novabox