Just have a minor question. Will you also be releasing this game on steam?
A downloadable narrative game
Seers Isle is an interactive graphic novel for PC, Mac & Linux, in English and in French.
It will be released during the summer of 2018.
It’s a narrative game, set in a fantasy version of medieval northern Europe, where your choices impact the fate of a group of characters.
“The island… It was my prison.
For ages, I roamed the land, helpless, looking for a way out...
... And then, they arrived.”
A group of shaman apprentices set foot on the shores of a sacred island to be initiated to magic. As they progress through the wilderness, looking for the “Seers”, their spirit-guides, they realize they’re not alone.
Who is this strange horned woman they are seeing in their dreams?
- Explore the island through a diverse group of characters, depicted in a gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Every choice matters. Each decision you make slightly alters the mood and personality of the main character as well as her relationship with the rest of the group.
- A huge amount of content: with each playthrough, discover a novel-sized adventure and a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images created for the game.
- An immersive and finely crafted soundtrack: the music adapts and shifts according to your choices and the mood of each scene.
- Try out our dynamic dialog system: read the story like a comic book.
- High replayability: choose your soulmate and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple story paths and endings.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 or later,
- Mac OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" or later,
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 21, Debian 8.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Want to buy it now!
It's so hard waiting T_T
Look A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!!
We're quite eager to release it too ! :)
Still a lot of work to be done though before it's ready.
this looks really good! Can't wait to get it
Cannot wait to buy your new game!
Along the Edge was awesomely good ^__^
Btw...I need Artbook...
Hello Violette !
Thanks for your enthusiasm :)
We've been thinking about doing an artbook for a while, but it's a lot of work if you want to do it right. It's not in our list of priorities right now, but it's something we might consider doing at some point, in the future. Meanwhile, if you're interested in our work in its physical form, we have a couple of art prints available on Society 6 ;) : https://society6.com/novabox