Along the Edge is a visual novel set in the European countryside, where your choices impact the main character's personality and appearance.
Daphné is at a dead-end. She's unsatisfied by her personal and professional life. So, when she inherits an old family house in a remote part of the country, she jumps at the opportunity to start anew.
Does she decide to embrace her legacy or does she hang to her old way of life?
- An adult and slightly occult universe painted with the vibrant colors the European countryside.
- Each of your choices impact the main character personality, mood and appearance.
- A huge amount of content, enough to fill a two years compendium of a comic-book series:
— Over 450 hand-made fullscreen illustrations and 20 characters with
over 400 different variants and attitudes (including 38 possible
appearance evolutions of the main character, Daphné),
— 80.000 words in
English and in French (which would translate into a 400 pages novel).
- 60 different endings, 28 achievements to unlock. Throughout the story, your choices will impact:
— how the plot ends (6 possibilities),
— the destiny of the main character (4 possibilities),
— the romantic relationships of the main character (3 possibilities),
— several smaller plot points (such as the life or death of some supporting characters).
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 or later,
- Mac OS X 10.9 "Mavericks" or later,
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04, Fedora 21, Debian 8.
We have added a limited batch of Steam keys for the game.